Monday, November 1, 2010

A Hard-Working Humanitarian

Would you like to be highlighted or do you know someone who deserves to be BON? Contact us at and let us know.

Today's Blogger of Note is The Art of Being Humane.

Here is what Rue has to say about herself, her blogs and her mission:

I have a great passion for the arts and for people. I would describe myself as an artist, writer and humanitarian though I have a legal background and consult in issues relating to the build environment and sustainability

I showcase my photography and written work on my blog 'Passion in the Moments' where I am able to share 'My way of seeing' the world.

Through creative expression I also seek to document and highlight the plight of the world's poorest people with a view to raise awareness and generate resources to aid progressive initiatives in these communities that would mitigate their suffering and improve their living conditions. I do this primarily through my blog; The Art of Being Humane.

Happy reading,

Sandy & Pam

Be sure to "join the conversation" by leaving a comment letting us know you've stopped by. Then visit today's BON and join the conversation on his/her blog as well. Please be sure to comment on the BON's linked posts, as well as his/her welcome post.

Want to know more about WOW? Click here.


  1. Inspiring BON today! Thanks for the introduction.

  2. Hi Pam and Sandy - dropping by (finally!) now off to say howdy to our latest BON! ;)

  3. Wonderful pick to be a BON! Her blog is amazing and heart-wrenching... but the point is that she's raising awareness and that's what matters - Congrats again to Rue!!!


  4. I like the depth and diversity of blog perspectives you are highlighting.

  5. What a great site you two have here! I love your reviews and perspectives! So glad Vanessa recommended me so I could find you!

    I'm off to visit the blogs you've highlighted!!

    Blessings & Hugs to you both!!

  6. I like the stories and photographs, and I admire her vision and commitment.


Join the conversation. Even better, start one!