Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Coping Through Talking

Would you like to be highlighted or do you know someone who deserves to be BON? Contact us at ourwordsofwisdom@gmail.com and let us know.

Today's Blogger of Note is Just Another Person Talking.

I’m just another person. I have depression and social anxiety disorder. I learnt that through years of counseling. I thought I was a normal person before. I thought I had a perfect childhood, perfect family and perfect me. Turns out that that’s not really the case. Visit my blog for more of my life stories!

Happy reading,

Sandy & Pam

Be sure to "join the conversation" by leaving a comment letting us know you've stopped by. Then visit today's BON and join the conversation on his/her blog as well. Please be sure to comment on the BON's linked posts, as well as his/her welcome post. Want to know more about WOW? Click here.


1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed checking out your blog! Very deep stuff! Very interesting too!

    ReplyDelete

Join the conversation. Even better, start one!