Wednesday, December 15, 2010

An Experiment in Spirituality

Would you like to be highlighted or do you know someone who deserves to be BON? Contact us at ourwordsofwisdom@gmail.com and let us know.

Today's Blogger of Note is Pathway to Enlightenment.

I consider myself an average type of person (well, sort of). I have a great career, engaging hobbies, a loving wife, child, friends and extended family – it should be enough to live a satisfying life. But somehow, somewhere along the way, the voice in my heart called me along on a new pilgrimage, an adventure to discover who I truly am. As Carl Jung wrote, at some point in our lives “the glowing coals of consciousness buried deep within the personality begin to break into flames.”

My website is an invitation for you to come along on my journey to live with intention as I discover, by practice, trial and error, how to foster my body, mind, heart and soul through Sacred Disciplines. So please, pull up a chair – the fire is raging!


Happy reading,

Sandy & Pam


Be sure to "join the conversation" by leaving a comment letting us know you've stopped by. Then visit today's BON and join the conversation on his/her blog as well. Please be sure to comment on the BON's linked posts, as well as his/her welcome post. Want to know more about WOW? Click here.



1 comment:

Join the conversation. Even better, start one!