Wednesday, December 22, 2010

For the Love of Writing

Would you like to be highlighted or do you know someone who deserves to be BON? Contact us at ourwordsofwisdom@gmail.com and let us know.

Today's Blogger of Note is Resonate.

Hello to all. What can I say other than I love writing, and started researching blogs specifically looking for original writes and poets about a year ago? Rather than give you my academic resume for a detailed history of how I arrived at writing. I hope the content of my Blog speaks for itself. However, I will say the focus of my blog has been poetry and shorter verse. I do touch on autobiography, philosophy, humor and other subject matter occasionally. I am currently looking for a publisher for a children's book and a novella. If I don't have any luck finding a publisher I will make the same leap that so many others fine writers have made lately and discover the self publishing process. Hopefully my blog continues to help me find and communicate with like minded writers, poets, artists, and along the way pushes me to produce a wider variety of good writing. I hope you are moved or inspired by my work. I hope to be moved by yours as well.


Happy reading,

Sandy & Pam


Be sure to "join the conversation" by leaving a comment letting us know you've stopped by. Then visit today's BON and join the conversation on his/her blog as well. Please be sure to comment on the BON's linked posts, as well as his/her welcome post.Want to know more about WOW? Click here.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the conversation. Even better, start one!