Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Simplicity, Frugality, Frivolity

Would you like to be highlighted or do you know someone who deserves to be BON? Contact us at ourwordsofwisdom@gmail.com and let us know.

Today's Blogger of Note is Sofia's Ideas.

Sofia's Ideas


I was told that I was the type of person that could think of more ideas in 3 minutes than anyone could ever possibly execute in 3 years! As I look back on my life, and reminisce about all of the ideas I’ve had (both lost & tossed), I realize the one thing that's been a constant for me is writing. I guess blogging just seems like it might be a good fit.

Right now, I’m passionate about moving my family towards a more simple, frugal, and green existence... Hence,
Sofia’s Ideas on Simplicity, Frugality, and Frivolity, all with an Eco-mentality.

Happy reading,

Sandy & Pam


Be sure to "join the conversation" by leaving a comment letting us know you've stopped by. Then visit today's BON and join the conversation on his/her blog as well. Please be sure to comment on the BON's linked posts, as well as his/her welcome post. Want to know more about WOW? Click here.


5 comments:

  1. I liked her post Shrink that Growing Giant. The ending is so true
    "everything I ever wanted I already have."

    ReplyDelete
  2. The description of Sofia sounds hmmmm. Let me swing by to her blog rightaway :)

    Joy always,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an honor to be today's BON! Thank you so much for this opportunity, and gratitude in advance for those who take the time to come on by! :) It is truly appreciated! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am going to check it out as soon as I finish this comment. I hope ya'll have a great holiday season and look forward to reading ya'll in the new year to come.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Sofia's Ideas. It's the only blog I cannot wait to read each day. She's great, honest and her writing is awesome. So excited she's the BON today. Wahoooo.

    ReplyDelete

Join the conversation. Even better, start one!