Friday, December 3, 2010

This Mama Writes

Would you like to be highlighted or do you know someone who deserves to be BON? Contact us at ourwordsofwisdom@gmail.com and let us know.

Today's Blogger of Note is Earth Sign Mama Writes.

I love to write. I’ve been writing my entire life. When my grown children introduced me to blogging, it was fabulous! It’s my diary, my complaint column, my chance to give kudos to people I love, and people I barely know. I hope you’ll enjoy reading my eclectic posts.

Happy reading,

Sandy & Pam


Be sure to "join the conversation" by leaving a comment letting us know you've stopped by. Then visit today's BON and join the conversation on his/her blog as well. Please be sure to comment on the BON's linked posts, as well as his/her welcome post.Want to know more about WOW? Click here.



1 comment:

  1. This is my first time "joining the conversation" so I guess I'm Headed over to this blog now...

    ReplyDelete

Join the conversation. Even better, start one!