Monday, December 13, 2010

Writing from the Heart...and Soul

Would you like to be highlighted or do you know someone who deserves to be BON? Contact us at ourwordsofwisdom@gmail.com and let us know.

Today's Blogger of Note is Stranger Than Diction.

I began my 'Stranger Than Diction' blog when I realized I wanted somebody besides me and my family to read my original story 'More Than A Feeling' whose characters are loosely based on myself, my husband, my son and his friends who are very much a part fo our family.
I hope you enjoy the mother-daughter team of Marianne and Susie -- as well as the O'Neil brothers and the rest of the cast -- and that you enjoy visiting the fictional southern California seaside town of Aigean Bay, Ca. in 1978.
From there the story will continue to evolve and we'll just have to see where these characters go in life.
Will 12 year old Susie grow up and realize her dream of one day marrying the much older Murphy O'Neil?

Happy reading,



Be sure to "join the conversation" by leaving a comment letting us know you've stopped by. Then visit today's BON and join the conversation on his/her blog as well. Please be sure to comment on the BON's linked posts, as well as his/her welcome post. Want to know more about WOW? Click here.



1 comment:

  1. Another Great choice! Her stories are awesome!!
    Blessings & Hugs to you, Sandy & Pam!
    ~ Coreen

    ReplyDelete

Join the conversation. Even better, start one!